Ratings and Reviews
143 Ratings 13 Comments
|CP concern for questions/worries||4.7|
|CP efforts to include in decisions||4.7|
|CP explanations of prob/condition||4.7|
|CP spoke using clear language||4.7|
|Friendliness/courtesy of CP||4.8|
|Likelihood of recommending CP||4.6|
|Patients' confidence in CP||4.7|
|Time CP spent with patient||4.6|
|Wait time at clinic||3.8|
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good.
- AB, University of Kansas, 1970
- MD, University of Kansas, 1974
- Internal Medicine, Cincinnati General Hospital, 1977
- Hematology And Oncology , University of Cincinnati, 1978
- Hematology And Oncology , Tufts University School of Med, 1979
- Molecular Genetics , Tufts University School of Med, 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Associate Professor, Hematology and Oncology
- Associate Professor, Urology
CepEsperu Baptist accepts most major health insurance plans for hospital, physician and clinic services and participates in Medicare and Medicaid government programs. For more information, visit Billing and Insurance.
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the CepEsperu Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at -938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (physician services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Davie - Davie Medical Center
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
|WAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH|
|MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS - December 2017|
|AETNA (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCBSNC (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||N/A|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC)||NC||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE)||X||X||NC||X||NC||NC|
|HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY)||X||X||X||NC||X||NC|
|TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY)||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LEXINGTON ONLY - Contracts specific to support Lexington employer groups, low volume|
|NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK/MEDICAL RESOURCES|
|CHC ONLY - Contracts specific to support CHC|
|AETNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (limited providers)
|THN - TRIAD HEALTH NETWORK MA Plans only (Humana Medicare and Healthteam Advantage)|
|N/A = not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC|
|NC = Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC|
|WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (professional services)|
|NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital|
|DAVIE - Davie Medical Center|
|LMC - Lexington Medical Center|
|CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare|
|Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center|
- Randomized phase II trial of cixutumumab alone or with cetuximab for refractory recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Ferrarotto R, William WN, Tseng JE, Marur S, Shin DM, Murphy B, Cohen EEW, Thomas CY, Willey R, Cosaert J, Harun N, Jack Lee J, Wistuba IW, Haddad RI, Glisson BS. Oral Oncol. 2018 Jul; 82:83-90.
- A Phase II Study of Dovitinib in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma. Dillon PM, Petroni GR, Horton BJ, Moskaluk CA, Fracasso PM, Douvas MG, Varhegyi N, Zaja-Milatovic S, Thomas CY. Clin. Cancer Res. 2017 Aug; 23(15):4138-4145.
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma: A review of recent advances, molecular targets, and clinical trials. Dillon PM, Chakraborty S, Moskaluk CA, Joshi PJ, Thomas CY. Head Neck. 2016 Apr; 38(4):620-7.
- Genetic markers associated with early cancer-specific mortality following prostatectomy. Liu W, Xie CC, Thomas CY, Kim ST, Lindberg J, Egevad L, Wang Z, Zhang Z, Sun J, Sun J, Koty PP, Kader AK, Cramer SD, Bova GS, Zheng SL, Grönberg H, Isaacs WB, Xu J. Cancer. 2013 Jul; 119(13):2405-12.
- A theory-based decision aid for patients with cancer: results of feasibility and acceptability testing of DecisionKEYS for cancer. Hollen PJ, Gralla RJ, Jones RA, Thomas CY, Brenin DR, Weiss GR, Schroen AT, Petroni GR. Support Care Cancer. 2013 Mar; 21(3):889-99.