Ratings and Reviews
53 Ratings 15 Comments
|CP concern for questions/worries||4.9|
|CP efforts to include in decisions||5.0|
|CP explanations of prob/condition||4.9|
|CP spoke using clear language||4.9|
|Friendliness/courtesy of CP||5.0|
|Likelihood of recommending CP||5.0|
|Patients' confidence in CP||5.0|
|Time CP spent with patient||4.9|
|Wait time at clinic||3.7|
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good.
- PhD, University of Buffalo - State University of New York, 1999
- MD, University of Buffalo - State University of New York, 2003
- Internal Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2005
- Hematology And Oncology, Stony Brook School of Medicine, 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Associate Professor, Hematology and Oncology
- Assistant Professor, Cancer Biology
CepEsperu Baptist accepts most major health insurance plans for hospital, physician and clinic services and participates in Medicare and Medicaid government programs. For more information, visit Billing and Insurance.
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the CepEsperu Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at -938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (physician services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Davie - Davie Medical Center
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/pr CHC
NC - Not contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
|WAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH|
|MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS - December 2017|
|AETNA (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCBSNC (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||N/A|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC)||NC||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE)||X||X||NC||X||NC||NC|
|HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY)||X||X||X||NC||X||NC|
|TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY)||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LEXINGTON ONLY - Contracts specific to support Lexington employer groups, low volume|
|NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK/MEDICAL RESOURCES|
|CHC ONLY - Contracts specific to support CHC|
|AETNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (limited providers)
|THN - TRIAD HEALTH NETWORK MA Plans only (Humana Medicare and Healthteam Advantage)|
|N/A = not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC|
|NC = Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC|
|WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (professional services)|
|NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital|
|DAVIE - Davie Medical Center|
|LMC - Lexington Medical Center|
|CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare|
|Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center|
- Mitochondria in cancer metabolism, an organelle whose time has come?. Anderson RG, Ghiraldeli LP, Pardee TS. Biochim Biophys Acta Rev Cancer. 2018 Aug; 1870(1):96-102.
- A Phase I Study of CPI-613 in Combination with High-Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone for Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.. Pardee TS, Anderson RG, Pladna KM, Isom S, Ghiraldeli LP, Miller LD, Chou JW, Jin G, Zhang W, Ellis LR, Berenzon D, Howard DS, Hurd DD, Manuel M, Dralle S, Lyerly S, Powell BL. Clin. Cancer Res. 2018 May; 24(9):2060-2073.
- Outcomes and changes in code status of patients with acute myeloid leukemia undergoing induction chemotherapy who were transferred to the intensive care unit.. Ahmed T, Koch AL, Isom S, Klepin HD, Bishop JM, Ellis LR, Berenzon D, Howard D, Lyerly S, Powell BL, Pardee TS. Leuk. Res. 2017 11; 62:51-55.
- The novel phospholipid mimetic KPC34 is highly active against preclinical models of Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia.. Alexander PM, Caudell DL, Kucera GL, Pladna KM, Pardee TS. PLoS ONE. 2017; 12(6):e0179798.
- Safety and tolerability of the first-in-class agent CPI-613 in combination with modified FOLFIRINOX in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: a single-centre, open-label, dose-escalation, phase 1 trial.. Alistar A, Morris BB, Desnoyer R, Klepin HD, Hosseinzadeh K, Clark C, Cameron A, Leyendecker J, D'Agostino R, Topaloglu U, Boteju LW, Boteju AR, Shorr R, Zachar Z, Bingham PM, Ahmed T, Crane S, Shah R, Migliano JJ, Pardee TS, Miller L, Hawkins G, Jin G, Zhang W, Pasche B. Lancet Oncol. 2017 06; 18(6):770-778.