Tips For Your Trip
Call -ROAD (7623) for a recorded message with the latest Business 40 news on road work, resources and traffic detours.
- For real time closure information, check (TIMS) maps.
- Check out and for regular updates.
Navigation apps and websites to use while planning for your visit:
- : Use this app to share and view real-time traffic and road info with other drivers in your area. You can also see real-time alerts on your route for accidents, traffic jams and more.
- :Access this web mapping service for real-time traffic conditions (Google Traffic), route planning for travel, to view street maps and more.
- :Visit this website for driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions.
Maps of Alternate Routes to CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center
- Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, King Mt Airy
- Reedy Creek, Tyro
- High Point, Archdale, Jamestown
- East Bend, Boonville, Jonesville, Elkin
- Davidson, Lexington, Salisbury, I-85
- Greensboro, Raleigh
- Lewisville, Yadkinville, North Wilkesboro
- Wallburg, Thomasville
- Clemmons, Mocksville, Statesville
Business 40 Closes on November 11 at 8:00 a.m.
Peters Creek Parkway Closes for Road Widening Weekend of November 2 - 4
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) announced that Business 40, between Peters Creek Parkway and US 52, will close on Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. This closure will affect travel to the CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center and the CepEsperu Baptist facilities in downtown .
Also beginning November 11, the Liberty Street, Main Street and Church Street bridges will be closed for replacement and construction of the new Strollway land bridge. All will open in the summer of 2019.
Keep in mind that the following are the last exits open when approaching the closure:
- Traveling west to east on Business 40, Peters Creek Parkway will be your last exit.
- Traveling east to west on Business 40, U.S. 52 will be your last exit.
Ahead of the Business 40 closure on Friday, November 2, Peters Creek Parkway will be closed to traffic in both directions for road-widening and will reopen on Sunday, November 4. The closure will extend from First Street (on the north) to just below the ramps on the south. A signed detour will be in place.