The Volunteen Program is designed for students, ages 14-18. The Winston Campus program runs from June 18 - August 10, 2018. Lexington Medical Center's program runs from June 25 - August 10, 2018.
All volunteers must commit to volunteering 2 full days a week that are assigned and remain the same the summer from 8:45 am - 4 pm.
How to Apply
- . Make sure to select either "Summer Volunteen Program - Winston" or "Summer Volunteen Program - Lexington" as volunteer “type” on application.
- Download the application packet for the location where you wish to volunteer:
NOTE: It is important that you select the packet for the correct location, because information and dates are different for each program.
After submitting an application and downloading the Volunteen Application Packet, complete each form included in the packet and mail or drop by a completed packet to Volunteer Services. Online applications and packets must be received in Volunteer Services no later than 5 pm on March 9, 2018.
Application packets must be sent together in a large sealed envelope.
Forms in Application Packet include:
- Checklist for Volunteen Registration
- Essay Questions
- Signed Agreement and Parental Consent
- 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be in a signed, sealed envelope)
Applicants who fail to submit an online application, turn in incomplete registration packets, or who turn in registration packets after 5 pm on March 9 will not be considered for the program.