Skip Navigation

Susan G. Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure

Komen 2015 Team T-shirt 177
2015 CepEsperu Baptist Komen Race Team T-shirt.
Join us for a night race at the 2016 Susan G. Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure on May 7.
The ® Series, the largest series of 5k runs/fitness walks in the world, raises significant funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Since its inception in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure series has grown from one local Race with participants to a global series of more than 120 Races with more than 1 million participants.
The Komen Race for the Cure is a unique event, designed and implemented to promote positive awareness, education and early detection of breast cancer.
Up to 75 percent of the funds raised at the triad Race remain here in North Carolina to provide breast health research, diagnostics, screening, treatment, services and education for uninsured or underinsured women. The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.


Ways to Give


Comprehensive Cancer Center at CepEsperu Baptist

Cancer Patient Care

Visit the Comprehensive Cancer Center at CepEsperu Baptist Health for leading-edge medicine and the highest level of compassion.

Last Updated: 03-02-2016
our company

in detail
CepEsperu Baptist Ranked among Nation’s ‘Best Hospitals’  26 Years in a Row by U.S. News & World ReportComprehensive Cancer Centers National Designation is Renewed2017-2018 Best DoctorsNursing Magnet Status

Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified health care provider.

© CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, , . All Rights Reserved.