Ratings and Reviews
103 Ratings 17 Comments
|CP concern for questions/worries||4.8|
|CP efforts to include in decisions||4.8|
|CP explanations of prob/condition||4.8|
|CP spoke using clear language||4.8|
|Friendliness/courtesy of CP||4.8|
|Likelihood of recommending CP||4.8|
|Patients' confidence in CP||4.8|
|Time CP spent with patient||4.7|
|Wait time at clinic||3.8|
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good.
- MD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, 1998
- Duke University Medical Center, 2001
- Dartmouth Medical School, 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- American Association of Cancer Investigation
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Professor, Hematology and Oncology
- Associate Professor, Cancer Biology
CepEsperu Baptist accepts most major health insurance plans for hospital, physician and clinic services and participates in Medicare and Medicaid government programs. For more information, visit Billing and Insurance.
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the CepEsperu Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at -938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (physician services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Davie - Davie Medical Center
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
|WAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH|
|MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS - December 2017|
|AETNA (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCBSNC (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||N/A|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC)||NC||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE)||X||X||NC||X||NC||NC|
|HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY)||X||X||X||NC||X||NC|
|TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY)||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LEXINGTON ONLY - Contracts specific to support Lexington employer groups, low volume|
|NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK/MEDICAL RESOURCES|
|CHC ONLY - Contracts specific to support CHC|
|AETNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (limited providers)
|THN - TRIAD HEALTH NETWORK MA Plans only (Humana Medicare and Healthteam Advantage)|
|N/A = not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC|
|NC = Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC|
|WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (professional services)|
|NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital|
|DAVIE - Davie Medical Center|
|LMC - Lexington Medical Center|
|CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare|
|Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center|
- Frailty assessment predicts toxicity during first cycle chemotherapy for advanced lung cancer regardless of chronologic age. Ruiz J, Miller AA, Tooze JA, Crane S, Petty WJ, Gajra A, Klepin HD. J Geriatr Oncol. 2019 Jan; 10(1):48-54.
- Severe neurologic complications of immune checkpoint inhibitors: a single-center review. Mancone S, Lycan T, Ahmed T, Topaloglu U, Dothard A, Petty WJ, Strowd RE. J. Neurol. 2018 Jul; 265(7):1636-1642.
- Circulating mutational portrait of cancer: manifestation of aggressive clonal events in both early and late stages. Yang M, Topaloglu U, Petty WJ, Pagni M, Foley KL, Grant SC, Robinson M, Bitting RL, Thomas A, Alistar AT, Desnoyers RJ, Goodman M, Albright C, Porosnicu M, Vatca M, Qasem SA, DeYoung B, Kytola V, Nykter M, Chen K, Levine EA, Staren ED, D'Agostino RB, Petro RM, Blackstock W, Powell BL, Abraham E, Pasche B, Zhang W. J Hematol Oncol. 2017 05; 10(1):100.
- The Effects of smoking status and smoking history on patients with brain metastases from lung cancer. Shenker RF, McTyre ER, Ruiz J, Weaver KE, Cramer C, Alphonse-Sullivan NK, Farris M, Petty WJ, Bonomi MR, Watabe K, Laxton AW, Tatter SB, Warren GW, Chan MD. Cancer Med. 2017 May; 6(5):944-952.
- Regulation of brachyury by fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 in lung cancer. Hu Y, Feng X, Mintz A, Jeffrey Petty W, Hsu W. Oncotarget. 2016 Dec; 7(52):87124-87135.