Breast Cancer Resources
The following government and non-profit breast cancer resources all offer information, links and more on their websites:
- National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health,
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists,
- The National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a collaboration of national public service organizations, professional medical associations and government agencies working together on awareness,
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation, whose mission is to save lives through early detection and provide mammograms for those in need, .