View all positions by job categories.
Our application system supports the following browsers. Please note that Internet Explorer 10 is not recommended. The system does not support smartphones or tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9; Firefox 7
- Mac: Safari 3, 4, 5; Firefox 3.6 and 7
Login - Click to access your account or to create a login user name and password.
Application Status – Human Resources is unable to answer individual questions about application status, but we encourage you to review our Application FAQs addressing questions related to submitted applications.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: follow us on .
Our Diversity Statement: We Believe
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to achieving excellence and quality health outcomes for ALL
- There is unlimited value in a diverse workforce across all levels of the Medical Center
- Diversity includes all of the experiences and differences that enrich our lives
- We must recruit, retain and train a diverse cadre of faculty, staff and trainees
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Wake
Forest Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates administer all educational and
employment activities without discrimination or based on any protected
characteristics such as race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or Veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational
qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state and national laws.
Tobacco-Free Campus Policy
CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus, including all parking areas and vehicles on the properties, for all patients, employees and visitors.
It is a mandatory policy that all employees receive the seasonal flu vaccine provided by CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center.