Summer Volunteen Program
VolunTeen Program Application Directions for CepEsperu Baptist Health and CepEsperu Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center
The Volunteen Program is designed for students, ages 14-18. The program runs from June 18 - August 10, 2018. Lexington Medical Center's program runs from June 25 - August 10, 2018. All VolunTeens must commit to volunteering two full days a week that are assigned and remain the same all summer from 8:45am - 4:00pm.
Please read the information in the application packet carefully about the requirements of this program!
Two things must happen for a complete submission:
1. Submit an application - Make sure to select either Summer VolunTeen Program- or Summer VolunTeen Program- Lexington for Lexington Medical Center applicants as volunteer “type” on application.
2. Download the application packet for the location where you wish to volunteer:
Application Packet-Lexington Medical Center
NOTE: It is important that you select the packet for the correct location, because information and dates are different for each program !
After submitting an application and downloading the VolunTeen Application Packet, complete each form included in the packet and mail or drop by a completed packet to Volunteer Services. Online applications and packets must be received in Volunteer Services no later than 5pm on March 9, 2018.
Application packets must be sent together in a large sealed envelope.
Forms in Application Packet include:
- Checklist for Volunteen Registration
- Essay Questions
- Signed Agreement and Parental Consent
- 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be in a signed, sealed envelope)
Applicants who fail to submit an online application, turn in incomplete registration packets, or who turn in registration packets after 5pm on March 9 will not be considered for the program.
Please call -3514 or send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Summer Volunteen Program!