The Massage Therapy program is available for employees, the public, patients and their families as well as businesses in the community. The program is designed to provide optimal access to professional massage that can enhance wellness through physical and mental relaxation and pain relief, improving the quality of life for all who receive services.
All services are provided by Licensed Massage Therapists throughout multiple locations within the Medical Center and off-site locations Sports Medicine - Stratford and Arbor Acres.
Types of Massage Available
- Chair Massage - A quick release of stress for the person always on the go.
- Swedish Massage - Table work, from head to toe, depending on time restraints chosen by the client. A great stress reliever.
- Deep Tissue Massage - Table work, involving deeper pressure (to client’s tolerance level). Promotes the healing process of muscle tissue.
- Sports Massage - Table work at a quicker, more vigorous pace, to wake up tired muscles and get them ready to perform. Involves techniques stretching and joint mobilization.
- Therapeutic Massage - Table work that is more point specific. Helps relieve pain and tension, improve range of motion, functionality and promotes the healing process.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Table work that uses methods to assess and manipulate muscle tissue, in order to promote the healing and reprogramming of the neurological loop to reduce pain and improve functionality.
- Myofascial Release - Table work, involving the stretching and elongating of connective tissue in and around the muscles. Helps to restore balance, health, and elasticity while relieving pain.
- Prenatal/Postpartum - Table work, based on the premises of Swedish Massage, but catered to the changes, complications and precautions that come with pregnancy.
- Infant Massage - Table work, based on the premises of Swedish Massage to help soothe and nurture children.
- Reiki - Table work, that uses a system of treatment that channels universal healing energy through the therapist into and around the client’s body, sometimes without direct hands-on contact.
- Negative Pressure/Massage Cupping - Table work, based on Ancient Chinese techniques creating suction and negative pressure. This therapy is used to relax tight muscles, loosen adhesions and connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to body tissue and drain excess fluids and toxins by way of the lymphatic system. Including massage that is sensitive for various diagnosis.
- $40 for 30 minutes
- $50 for 45 minutes
- $65 for 60 minutes
- $75 for 75 minutes
- $90 for 90 minutes
- $10 add-on for Massage Cupping
We accept, cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
A no tipping policy is in effect for services.
Massage offers discount coupons for holidays and other special occasions. Only one per visit.
Massage Therapy Gift Certificates
You can purchase massage therapy gift certificates through the Massage Therapy program by contacting:
CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center or the Massage Therapy program are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates
When calling the massage line, you will always reach a voice mail. Please leave your name and a number where you can be reached. If you leave a message, someone will return your call, Monday - Friday.