The Department of Radiation Oncology at CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center is pleased to offer a Stereotactic Radiation Therapy training course titled, "Principles and Practice of Image Guided Hypofractionated Radiotherapy."
- Radiation Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Radiation Therapists/Radiographers
- Anyone interested in SRT
Please note that course enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
The goal of the course is to provide an understanding of the principles behind Stereotactic Radiation Therapy and the clinical use of the SRT systems. Our clinic uses Elekta Axesse, Elekta Infinity, and Gamma Knife technology. Participants will, upon completion:
- Recognize indications for and outcomes of SRT/Radiosurgery
- Understand dose selection, fractionation and planning techniques
- Become familiar with Imaging requirements (pre-post treatment)
- Practice set up and verification
- Observe and discuss delivery of SRT/Radiosurgery
- Discover the tools and choose the right approach
- Increase confidence to implement SRS/SRT into routine clinical practice
Date and Time
CAMPEP - This program has applied to CAMPEP for MPCEC credits. Attendees completing the full course will receive 16.25 credits.
$2500 USD for each individual registrant.
$2375 USD for each registrant from an institution after the first registrant (5% Discount)
Please contact us for payment information.