We're here to help make your transition to resident or fellow at CepEsperu School of Medicine be a smooth one. Below please find information on the benefits we offer to help with the transition.
You’ll enjoy a competitive stipend in a region with a cost of living that’s lower than the national average. Resident and fellow stipends for the 2019-2020 academic year are:
- PGY-1: $52,731
- PGY-2: $54,414
- PGY-3: $56,506
- PGY-4: $58,902
- PGY-5: $60,920
- PGY-6: $63,334
- PGY-7: $66,685
- PGY-8: $73,729
Note: PGY = Post Graduate Year
Our benefits package is comprehensive and generous, giving you several medical plan options, prescription drug coverage and an open-access dental plan.
- Health insurance
- Vision care
- Dental plan
- Long-term disability
- Term life insurance
- Additional supplemental term life insurance
- Retirement savings account
- Complementary gym access to two on-site gyms
- Free parking
- Complimentary on-call meals
- Dedicated Resident/Fellows-only lounge and workroom
Download a complete explanation of employee benefits and costs.
CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center provides childcare for the children of Medical Center employees. Bright Horizons Child Care Center accepts children 6 weeks to 5 years old, and the cost is automatically deducted from your payroll.
Bright Horizons is:
- A 5-star childcare center, the highest rating in North Carolina
- Located on the campus of the Medical Center
- Open Monday through Friday, 6 am–6:15 pm
The RSA is a great way to get involved with the community, meet new people and be a part of a supportive and exciting group. We sponsor and organize many activities throughout the year that appeal to the needs and interests of all our members. We organize events geared toward both families with and without children.
- Weekly playgroups
- Monthly meetings
- Wine tastings
- Game nights
- Fitness groups
- Support for the Ronald McDonald House with bake sales and dinners
Please visit the website or the for more information. Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.