Ratings and Reviews
37 Ratings 2 Comments
|CP concern for questions/worries||4.6|
|CP efforts to include in decisions||4.6|
|CP explanations of prob/condition||4.5|
|CP spoke using clear language||4.7|
|Friendliness/courtesy of CP||4.6|
|Likelihood of recommending CP||4.4|
|Patients' confidence in CP||4.6|
|Time CP spent with patient||4.5|
|Wait time at clinic||4.8|
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good.
- MD, The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2008
- ALLERGY, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 2006
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2010
- POST DOCTORAL , The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2015
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Physician - CepEsperu Health Network
- Assistant Professor, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy, and Immunologic Medicine
CepEsperu Baptist accepts most major health insurance plans for hospital, physician and clinic services and participates in Medicare and Medicaid government programs. For more information, visit Billing and Insurance.
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the CepEsperu Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at -938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (physician services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Davie - Davie Medical Center
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
|WAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH|
|MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS - December 2017|
|AETNA (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCBSNC (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||N/A|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC)||NC||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE)||X||X||NC||X||NC||NC|
|HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY)||X||X||X||NC||X||NC|
|TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY)||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LEXINGTON ONLY - Contracts specific to support Lexington employer groups, low volume|
|NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK/MEDICAL RESOURCES|
|CHC ONLY - Contracts specific to support CHC|
|AETNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (limited providers)
|THN - TRIAD HEALTH NETWORK MA Plans only (Humana Medicare and Healthteam Advantage)|
|N/A = not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC|
|NC = Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC|
|WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (professional services)|
|NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital|
|DAVIE - Davie Medical Center|
|LMC - Lexington Medical Center|
|CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare|
|Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center|
- Could chiggers be contributing to the prevalence of galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose sensitization and mammalian meat allergy?. Stoltz LP, Cristiano LM, Dowling APG, Wilson JM, Platts-Mills TAE, Traister RS. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2019 Feb; 7(2):664-666.
- A 10-year experience of a novel and safe modified environmental rush immunotherapy protocol. Fajt ML, Rosenberg SL, Yecies E, Traister RS, Petrov AA. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2017 Jul; 38(4):309-316.
- Vitamin D3 therapy in patients with asthma complicated by sinonasal disease: Secondary analysis of the Vitamin D Add-on Therapy Enhances Corticosteroid Responsiveness in Asthma trial. Jiao J, King TS, McKenzie M, Bacharier LB, Dixon AE, Codispoti CD, Dunn RM, Grossman NL, Lugogo NL, Ramratnam SK, Traister RS, Wechsler ME, Castro M, . J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2016 08; 138(2):589-592.e2.
- The morbidity and cost of vocal cord dysfunction misdiagnosed as asthma. Traister RS, Fajt ML, Petrov AA. Allergy Asthma Proc. ; 37(2):25-31.
- Focal adhesion kinase-mediated activation of glycogen synthase kinase 3ß regulates IL-33 receptor internalization and IL-33 signaling. Zhao J, Wei J, Bowser RK, Traister RS, Fan MH, Zhao Y. J. Immunol. 2015 Jan; 194(2):795-802.