Tips For Your Trip
Call -ROAD (7623) for a recorded message with the latest Business 40 news on road work, resources and traffic detours.
- For real time closure information, check (TIMS) maps.
- Check out and for regular updates.
Navigation apps and websites to use while planning for your visit:
- : Use this app to share and view real-time traffic and road info with other drivers in your area. You can also see real-time alerts on your route for accidents, traffic jams and more.
- :Access this web mapping service for real-time traffic conditions (Google Traffic), route planning for travel, to view street maps and more.
- :Visit this website for driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions.
Maps of Alternate Routes to CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center
- Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, King Mt Airy
- Reedy Creek, Tyro
- High Point, Archdale, Jamestown
- East Bend, Boonville, Jonesville, Elkin
- Davidson, Lexington, Salisbury, I-85
- Greensboro, Raleigh
- Lewisville, Yadkinville, North Wilkesboro
- Wallburg, Thomasville
- Clemmons, Mocksville, Statesville
Business 40 Closure Between Cloverdale Avenue and Peters Creek Parkway September 28 – September 30
Starting at 7 p.m., Friday, September 28, the NCDOT will close the inside lanes of Business 40 in both directions between Cloverdale Avenue and Peters Creek Parkway. At 10 p.m., all eastbound and westbound lanes of Business 40 between Cloverdale Avenue and Peters Creek Parkway will close and are expected to reopen by 4 p.m. on Sunday, September 30. This closure will affect motorists visiting the Medical Center as follows:
- If you are traveling westbound on Business 40, you will be affected. You will need to detour off Business 40 via Peters Creek Parkway, First Street and Cloverdale Avenue.
See the westbound detour below.
- If you are traveling eastbound on Business 40, to the Medical Center, you will not be affected by the road closure. You can take Cloverdale Avenue Exit 4 as normal, to the Medical Center.
- If you need to travel eastbound on Business 40 when you leave the Medical Center, you will need to detour via Cloverdale Avenue, First Street and Peters Creek Parkway. See the eastbound detour below.
Closure of Business 40 is Now Scheduled for Mid-November 2018
The NCDOT has announced that the closure of Business 40 between Peters Creek Parkway and US 52 is now
scheduled for mid-November. More detailed information is available on the website and will
be discussed at the public meetings in October:
- October 9 – BB&T Dash Ballpark
Time: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Address: 951 Ballpark Way, 27101
- October 16 – Milton Rhodes Arts Center
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Address: 251 Spruce Street, 27101