Tips For Your Trip
Call -ROAD (7623) for a recorded message with the latest Business 40 news on road work, resources and traffic detours.
- For real time closure information, check (TIMS) maps.
- Check out and for regular updates.
Navigation apps and websites to use while planning for your visit:
- : Use this app to share and view real-time traffic and road info with other drivers in your area. You can also see real-time alerts on your route for accidents, traffic jams and more.
- :Access this web mapping service for real-time traffic conditions (Google Traffic), route planning for travel, to view street maps and more.
- :Visit this website for driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions.
Maps of Alternate Routes to CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center
- Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, King Mt Airy
- Reedy Creek, Tyro
- High Point, Archdale, Jamestown
- East Bend, Boonville, Jonesville, Elkin
- Davidson, Lexington, Salisbury, I-85
- Greensboro, Raleigh
- Lewisville, Yadkinville, North Wilkesboro
- Wallburg, Thomasville
- Clemmons, Mocksville, Statesville
Business 40 Lane Closures in Both Directions Starting August 12
Business 40 Inside Lanes to Close in Both Directions
Starting at 9 pm on Sunday, August 12, the NCDOT will close the inside lanes of Business 40 in both directions at Peters Creek Parkway.
Lanes will be closed throughout the day and night and are expected to reopen September 1.
Business 40 Westbound to Close Nightly
Starting August 12, all lanes of westbound Business 40 between Peters Creek Parkway and Cloverdale Avenue will close at 10 pm and reopen at 6 am, weather permitting. Nightly closures are expected to continue until September 1. Detour around the closure via Peters Creek Parkway, West First Street and Cloverdale Avenue.
See map below:
Closure of Business 40 is Now Scheduled for Mid-November 2018
The NCDOT has announced that the closure of Business 40 between Peters Creek Parkway and US 52 is now
scheduled for mid-November. More detailed information is available on the website and will
be discussed at the public meetings in October:
- October 9 – BB&T Dash Ballpark
Time: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Address: 951 Ballpark Way, 27101
- October 16 – Milton Rhodes Arts Center
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Address: 251 Spruce Street, 27101