Fourth Street Bridge Now Open
Update: Jan. 9, 2019
NCDOT has opened the first bridge since Business 40 closed. The new Fourth Street bridge, which connects Peters Creek Parkway and West First Street, is now open. The final asphalt surface layer will be placed on the bridge at the end of the Business 40 project.
The next bridge scheduled to open is the Broad Street bridge. Plans are for it to open in May, hopefully before the first or second game of the DASH season.
Tips For Your Trip
Call -ROAD (7623) for a recorded message with the latest Business 40 news on road work, resources and traffic detours.
- For real time closure information, check (TIMS) maps.
- Check out and for regular updates.
Navigation apps and websites to use while planning for your visit:
- : Use this app to share and view real-time traffic and road info with other drivers in your area. You can also see real-time alerts on your route for accidents, traffic jams and more.
- :Access this web mapping service for real-time traffic conditions (Google Traffic), route planning for travel, to view street maps and more.
- :Visit this website for driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions.
Maps of Alternate Routes to CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center
- Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, King Mt Airy
- Walkertown, Walnut Cove
- Reedy Creek, Tyro
- High Point, Archdale, Jamestown
- East Bend, Boonville, Jonesville, Elkin
- Davidson, Lexington, Salisbury, I-85
- Greensboro, Raleigh
- Lewisville, Yadkinville, North Wilkesboro
- Wallburg, Thomasville
- Clemmons, Mocksville, Statesville