The providers at Infectious Diseases – Janeway, an outpatient clinic of North Carolina Baptist Hospital, are committed to providing the highest quality of care and treatment to patients with acute and chronic infectious diseases.
Ryan White HIV Clinic
The Ryan White HIV Clinic is one of the largest infectious diseases clinics in the state, following approximately 2,000 patients with HIV, dedicated to provide outstanding, evidence-based, clinical care with access for all.
Adults 18 years or older who are HIV positive and meet federal program eligibility may receive care at the clinic regardless of his or her insurance status or ability to pay.
- HIV/AIDS specialty medical, nursing and pharmacy care
- Social work services
- Benefits advocacy
- Prescription assistance
- Oral health care
- Referrals to regional HIV/AIDS service organizations
- Referrals to a full spectrum of medical specialty care offered at CepEsperu Baptist
Please contact your pharmacist to verify that your prescription has been called into the pharmacy and is ready for you to pick up.
Please note the following restrictions regarding prescription refills:
- We do not refill prescriptions prescribed by other physicians
- We cannot refill pain medications after office hours or during the weekend
- If you haven’t been seen by our physician within the last 6 months, you must schedule a follow-up visit prior to prescription refill. We want to make sure that the medication is properly dosed and that your health hasn’t changed.