At CepEsperu Baptist Health, we’re committed to offering
services to all patients. We look forward to partnering with our
patients and working to improve health through considerate and respectful care
that encourages positive self-image.
As part of our mission, we’re increasing our efforts to
enhance care and services for the LGBT individuals and families.
At our Infectious Diseases
Specialty Clinic, patients can receive:
- Focused mental health services for individuals with HIV and those at risk
- Testing and counseling for HIV, STD and STI
- Provision of PEP and PrEP for patients at risk for HIV
- HIV care and services
Our psychiatry specialists offer:
- Focused mental health services
- Psychological, physical and psychiatric evaluations
Our endocrinology and primary care physicians offer:
- Hormone therapy and monitoring
- Prevention screening
Obstetrics & gynecology and primary care provide:
- Family building assisted reproductive treatment
- Prevention screenings, wellness or testing services explicitly focused on LGBT patients
- Trans-affirming gynecological care, including cervical cancer screening and pelvic exams
We do not currently offer
gender confirming surgeries. We will offer referrals for the procedures as well as preoperative and postoperative care.