Sign-On Bonus Program
Invest in your career, and earn a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000!
CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center is currently offering sign-on bonuses for critical RN positions on the campus, Lexington Medical Center and Davie Medical Center.
Bonuses will be paid in periodic payments beginning four months after the hire date. Bonus amounts vary according to location and position type:
- Campus: ED, Neuro ICU, Burn, PACU and OR* Positions
- Lexington Medical Center: ED
- Campus: Inpatient Positions
- Lexington Medical Center: ICU, Inpatient Positions
- Davie Medical Center: ED, ICU Positions
*These positions are eligible for a $5 / hour incentive differential, in addition to the sign-on bonus.
To locate eligible positions: On the Jobs page, go to General Employment Opportunities and search by keyword "sign-on."
Who is eligible?
- Registered nurses (NP4, staff RN level) with at least two years of experience are eligible for the sign-on bonus. This includes traveler nurses who meet these criteria to become permanent staff.
- Current Medical Center staff members are not eligible.
- Previous Medical Center staff members are not eligible until one year following termination from the payroll system.
- Participants of a tuition reimbursement or scholarship program through the Medical Center are not eligible.
Bonus payment schedule
A candidate who is hired into one of the selected positions will receive payments on the following schedule:
- Four months after hire date: $5,000
- One year after hire date: $2,500
- Eighteen months after hire date: $2,500
- Four months after hire date: $3,000
- One year after hire date: $1,500
- Eighteen months after hire date: $1,500
The payments will be part of the new hire's compensation and will be subject to all applicable state, federal and FICA taxes.