Aesculapian Network for Precision Oncology
- To speak with a physician, contact the Physician Access Line (PAL®): -277-7654
- To schedule a patient, call: -5440.
Comprehensive Cancer Center physicians are committed to providing patients with the best cancer care available. We partner with referring physicians in our community and beyond to identify and recommend therapies that will improve a patient’s treatment regimen.
Our precision medicine services:
- We offer genomic sequencing for patients who
have metastatic disease, have failed treatment and have good performance status
(spend 50 percent or more of the day mobile and out of bed).
- We will facilitate the genomic sequencing
process for the patient.
- Together with you, we will review the sequencing
results and identify treatment options that will benefit the patient.
- We are available for ongoing consultation and
discussion as treatment progresses.
We communicate regularly with our network of referring physicians to make sure the patient’s needs are met in the best way.