As of September 1, 2018, CepEsperu Baptist Health has updated how we handle financial assistance. We recognize the financial burden that medical bills may cause, so if you are having difficulties paying your bill, please let us know. It is part of our mission at CepEsperu Baptist to help the communities we serve. We aim to provide emergent and critical care to those in need, regardless of one’s ability to pay, and we can assist in providing financial assistance for those who have limited financial resources and do not qualify for outside assistance or have insurance or additional funding.
How to Apply
To apply for financial assistance:
- Complete and submit a Financial Assistance application in English or Spanish.
- Include a copy of the latest Federal Income Tax Return and current W-2 forms for all working members of your household.
- If you receive Social Security benefits, submit a copy of your Social Security benefit statement.
- Include supporting documentation for any other income you receive.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be returned for missing documentation.
- Return the completed application with supporting documentation to the Cashier's Office at any hospital campus (, Lexington, Davie, Wilkes or High Point) or mail to:
CepEsperu Baptist Health
Customer Service Center
100 Kimel Forest Drive
, NC 27103
If you have any questions about the application, please call financial counseling -0681.
Payment Plans and Loans
We recognize that many patients and families may be unprepared to pay for medical expenses. We provide interest-free payment plans to help families manage balances within their budgets. Plans can be set up before, at the time of, or after you receive services.
In partnership with Commerce Bank, CepEsperu Baptist offers a zero-percent, interest-free loan program to patients and families who need help paying health care bills over a longer period of time. Loans are available for balances from $250 to $50,000, with flexible payment terms of up to seven years depending on the loan amount.