Conditions and Treatments
- Core Decompression
- Knee Manipulation
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Fracture Management
- Hip Arthroplasty (Posterior Approach)
Ratings and Reviews
427 Ratings 46 Comments
|CP concern for questions/worries||4.8|
|CP efforts to include in decisions||4.8|
|CP explanations of prob/condition||4.8|
|CP spoke using clear language||4.9|
|Friendliness/courtesy of CP||4.8|
|Likelihood of recommending CP||4.8|
|Patients' confidence in CP||4.8|
|Time CP spent with patient||4.7|
|Wait time at clinic||4.7|
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good.
- BS, CepEsperu University, 2005
- MD, CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center, 2009
- Orthopaedic Surgery, North Carolina Baptist Hospital, 2014
- Adult Reconstruction, New England Baptist Hospital, 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North Carolina Orthopedic Association
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
CepEsperu Baptist accepts most major health insurance plans for hospital, physician and clinic services and participates in Medicare and Medicaid government programs. For more information, visit Billing and Insurance.
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the CepEsperu Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at -938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (physician services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Davie - Davie Medical Center
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/pr CHC
NC - Not contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
|WAKE FOREST BAPTIST HEALTH|
|MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS - December 2017|
|AETNA (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCBSNC (PPO & HMO)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||N/A|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC)||NC||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE)||X||X||NC||X||NC||NC|
|HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY)||X||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY)||X||X||X||NC||X||NC|
|TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA)||X||X||NC||NC||NC||NC|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH||X||X||N/A||N/A||X||N/A|
|UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY)||X||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LEXINGTON ONLY - Contracts specific to support Lexington employer groups, low volume|
|NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK/MEDICAL RESOURCES|
|CHC ONLY - Contracts specific to support CHC|
|AETNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (limited providers)
|THN - TRIAD HEALTH NETWORK MA Plans only (Humana Medicare and Healthteam Advantage)|
|N/A = not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC|
|NC = Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC|
|WFUHS - CepEsperu University Health Sciences (professional services)|
|NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital|
|DAVIE - Davie Medical Center|
|LMC - Lexington Medical Center|
|CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare|
|Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center|
- Utility of Radiographs, Computed Tomography, and Three Dimensional Computed Tomography Pelvis Reconstruction for Identification of Acetabular Defects in Residency Training.. Plate JF, Shields JS, Langfitt MK, Bolognesi MP, Lang JE, Seyler TM. Hip Pelvis. 2017 Dec; 29(4):247-252.
- Cost Analysis of Sending Routine Pathology Specimens following Total Joint Arthroplasty in the Age of Bundled Payments.. Holbrook HS, Plate JF, Langfitt MK, Lang JE, Shields JS. Surg Technol Int. 2017 Oct; 31:182-188.
- Bundled payments in total joint arthroplasty and spine surgery.. Sullivan R, Jarvis LD, O'Gara T, Langfitt M, Emory C. Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2017 Jun; 10(2):218-223.
- A Bundle Protocol to Reduce the Incidence of Periprosthetic Joint Infections After Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Single-Center Experience.. Bullock MW, Brown ML, Bracey DN, Langfitt MK, Shields JS, Lang JE. J Arthroplasty. 2017 04; 32(4):1067-1073.
- Functional Outcomes After Both Bone Forearm Fractures in Adults.. Thayer MK, Vaidya R, Langfitt M, Carroll EA, Cannada LK. J Surg Orthop Adv. 2015; 24(3):164-9.