Endocrinology and metabolism covers a broad spectrum of diseases. Our physicians and advanced practice providers focus on the diagnosis and management of diabetes and other endocrine and metabolic diseases:
Services offered to adults with the following:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Disease and Cancers
- Pituitary Disease
- Adrenal Disease
Our comprehensive Diabetes Services include:
- ADA Recognized Diabetes Enlightenment Program staffed with diabetes educators, RNs, RDs and PharmD
- Adult and pediatric group classes
- Pediatric diabetes care, with transition to adult care
- Podiatry services at the Miller Plaza and Davie Medical Center
- Optical service
Our team of physicians deliver the highest quality medical care and focus their practices on specific diseases within these disease groups. Clinical care is a major focus with both active inpatient consult services and daily outpatient clinics that treat all major endocrine diseases.
At CepEsperu Baptist Health Diabetes and Endocrinology Center, an outpatient clinic of North Carolina Baptist Hospital, our physicians and staff are committed to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the endocrine system.