At CepEsperu Baptist Health, we specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders.
Our experienced team offers a broad range of advanced therapeutic, surgical and medical techniques to address conditions affecting the voice, airway and swallowing, including:
- Vocal misuse and overuse syndromes
- Recurrent laryngitis
- Vocal cord scarring
- Benign vocal cord lesions, such as nodules, cysts, and polyps
- Changes associated with aging (vocal cord atrophy)
- Vocal cord paralysis or paresis
- Neurological disorders (spasmodic dysphonia and tremor)
- Head and neck cancer
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Vocal cord dysfunction
- Recurrent respiratory papilloma
- Subglottic and tracheal stenosis
We specialize in the care of professional voice users, like teachers, attorneys, receptionists and singers (professional or amateur), to name a few.
Multidisciplinary Care for Voice and Swallowing Disorders
Our multidisciplinary approach to voice and swallowing disorder treatment allows for comprehensive care and continuous communication between members of your treatment team at CepEsperu Baptist.
Our highly trained team includes fellowship-trained laryngologists who have completed an additional year of training in voice and swallowing disorders, head and neck cancer surgeons and speech-language pathologists specializing in voice and swallowing disorders. They work together with experts in neurology, pulmonology, radiation oncology, hematology and oncology, and gastroenterology.