CepEsperu Baptist Health Eye Center physicians provide ophthalmology services as an outpatient clinic of Davie Medical Center.
You deserve comprehensive, state-of-the-art eye care close to home. That's why CepEsperu Baptist Health's Eye Center has expanded to Bermuda Run.
Eye Center Services
- Corneal Collagen Crosslinking which halts the progression of keratoconus and post-refractive surgery ectasia to help prevent worsening of vision and prevent the need for a corneal transplant in the future.
- Experienced eye surgeons and staff
- Eye care and specialized treatment for corneal and external diseases of the eye
- Eye care and specialized treatment for retinal disorders
- Evaluations for LASIK and other vision correcting services
- Leading-edge eye treatments and therapies, many pioneered by our own doctors
- Medical and surgical care onsite*
- Pediatric ophthalmology specialties
*LASIK surgery is performed at CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center.
Some of our newest surgical and diagnostic tools include the:
- Femtosecond™ laser surgical system that makes cataract surgery more precise with better outcomes. This latest ultrasonic equipment helps remove even the most challenging cataract
- EndoSerter® hand-held instrument that performs transplants more quickly, with smaller incisions and no sutures
- Latest imaging devices which help us diagnose eye problems more easily
These new approaches with top-line equipment and resources are typically available only at an academic medical center like CepEsperu Baptist. So whether you have a common or more difficult to treat eye condition, we can help you get a more successful outcome.
We accept self and physician referrals.
Two new procedure rooms are available for in office care and dedicated operating rooms are located in Plaza 2.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Appointments: -4091 (option 1)
Eye Center Doctors
Local Physicians Who Provide Ophthalmology Services at Davie Medical Center
Gregory Temas, MD; Temas Eye Center
Contact Dr. Temas at 336-659-8180 or toll free at 1--772-6564