Community Training Center
Welcome to the Community Training Center
May 1, 2018, WFBH Community Training Center will move to electronic course
completion cards (eCards). An eCard is the electronic equivalent of a
printed course completion card and will be used as an alternative to the
printed card. The CTC will no longer print paper cards.
implement this process, all instructors must obtain and validate the E-mail
addresses from all students. The AHA rosters have been changed to include the
student E-mail address and will be available on the TC web site before May 1,
- The eCard will come directly to the student’s E-mail, not to the instructor.
- The student will be responsible for obtaining their own eCard. They are also responsible for presenting their card to their managers/employers as proof of successful completion of an AHA course.
- The instructor will not be notified when the eCards are sent to their students.
- Students need to be informed to allow 20 business days for their eCard to arrive.
- Inform the students that they can print the card or save it on their electronic device. If for some reason, they do not receive an eCard within 20 days from the date of the class, please encourage them to contact the Training Center at -6457.
- If the student does not submit the correct E-mail address, then there will be a service charge of $10.00 to obtain another card.
- Like printed cards, eCards expire two years from the issue date.
please make sure all students have a valid, legible E-mail address on the
roster. Please remember all rosters must be typed and submitted to the TC
within 10 business days of the class.
for cards must be received before rosters can be processed.
free to contact Kathy Nelson with any questions or concerns. The use of
eCards will be a smoother process after all is implemented.
Effective January 1, 2018, the cost of ALL types of Heartsaver cards will increase to $17.00 each. BLS for Healthcare Provider course cards will remain $4.00 each, ACLS and PALS Provider course cards will remain $7.00 each.
Help Save a Life! Learn CPR
The Community Training Center is focused on helping others to increase the rate of survival by providing ongoing education to our Medical Center staff, family and Community. Help us and others to save a life! View our list of courses offered to see which one is right for you!
The Community Training Center has three training satellites and 575+ Instructors.
INSTRUCTORS: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: ALL ROSTERS SUBMITTED TO THE TRAINING CENTER MUST BE IN A TYPED FORMAT.
STUDENTS: Please be advised that if you have not received your card within two months of your class, then you need to contact your instructor immediately. After the two month time period has lapsed, and you have not followed up about the status of your card, then you will be charged a fee of $10.00 for a replacement card.
The Community Training Center (CTC) and the Instructors that encompass it, provide a range of life-saving skills-including CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne pathogen safety, ACLS, PALS training to individuals, churches, civic groups, businesses, schools and other organizations and institution. Improving the health of our region is our goal and part of the Medical Center's mission.
Community Training Center Hours of Operation
NOTICE TO INSTRUCTORS:
When you agree to teach CPR to participants, please make sure they understand that there is a possible 20 day turnaround before they receive cards. If they need cards immediately, please do NOT send them to the Training Center to pick up their cards ahead of others who are awaiting the allotted time. Participants need to take courses in a time frame that allows for processing rosters and cards, and to receive their cards from their instructors. Many organizations will only accept the original card and NOT a course completion letter.
The CTC will be open from 08:00AM-5:00PM. If you need to pick up rental equipment or to come in for other issues outside those hours, please call and we can make arrangements for your request in advance. Due to the nature of our business, we may be working offsite at another satellite. If possible, please schedule an appointment if you need to come in for issues other than dropping off rosters or picking up cards.
Find additional information about on their website.