Several mission opportunities are available for church groups at CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center.
- Pediatric Oncology Clinic’s “Treasure Chest” – small gifts for patients including matchbox toys, crayons, coloring books, finger paint, finger nail polish, school supplies, stationary, and picture frames.
- Personal care kits for families of hospitalized children – comb, toothbrush, travel size toothpaste, shampoo, and liquid soap/body wash.
- Age – appropriate toys for hospitalized children – beanie babies, small boxes of Lego’s, etc.
- Sibling bags for brothers and sisters of hospitalized children – coloring books, crayons, children’s books, and puzzle books for parents.
- Refreshments for families in ICU waiting rooms.
Please contact Church and Community Relations for more information.