Downloads and Instructions
Logos, photos and some templates are available for downloading. Use the following guidelines to create clinical trials advertising materials.
When downloading logos for print ads:
When downloading logos for TV:
Photos are available for download. If you would like to use a different photo in your ad, Creative Communications can help you in finding the right photo at a reasonable cost.
- Use appropriate tasteful images (e.g., no open wound images)
- Use high resolution images
- Ask Creative Communications to help you in finding the right photo at a reasonable cost
- Don’t use images copied from the web (they are low resolution and usually copyrighted)
Memo templates are available for download. Please note that when communicating to the general public for recruitment purposes, the CepEsperu Baptist Health logo must be used. When communicating to a physician, use the CepEsperu School of Medicine logo.
- Refer to Examples pages for design reference.
- Use the photo guidelines above when including images.
- Keep the integrity of the design by adhering to the position of the elements.
- Send the flyer for approval to both the IRB and Creative Communications at [email protected].
Flyers, Ads, Trifold Brochures and Postcards
Use the template program to create professional, brand compliant materials. Go to .
Note: All branded material must be approved by the Brand Champion before
production. This service is free; please allow 48 hours for feedback.
Creative Communications is your Brand Champion
Send questions and artwork for approval to: [email protected]
General Inquiries: [email protected] \ -4298