Benefits, Expenses, Financial Aid
One of the greatest financial benefits about our program is
the outstanding value per dollar that we offer. This arises from our unique
curriculum which allows students to complete requirements and become certified
in a shorter time frame than 90% of other nurse anesthesia programs.
Considering your future salary as a nurse anesthetist, every additional month
you spend in school represents not only tuition dollars paid, but a significant
amount of salary that you are not receiving. Our programs design has a highly refined
organization. While one of our hallmarks is ample opportunities for
professional development, we also provide an efficient pathway to complete
requirements, become successfully certified, and get back to the
- Attend classes and gain practical experience in a professional atmosphere at a recognized academic medical center and university
- All CRNAs at CepEsperu Baptist are hired as "Clinical Instructors"
- All anesthesiologist instructors at CepEsperu Baptist are also faculty members of the School of Medicine
- Access to resources and library at CepEsperu School of Medicine
- Covered by a professional liability policy paid for by North Carolina Baptist Hospital (NCBH)
- Access to student-rate health insurance (the same policy used by our medical students)
- Paid tuition for ACLS, PALS, NRP certification courses, which we will organize for you.
- (20) discretionary days off of clinical per year (in addition to program holidays)
Expenses (expenses are subject to change)
Student Fees for the 2016-2017 year will be $1,610.00 as outlined below:
| ||Cost Per Student |
| Progress Evaluation||$337|
| Enlightenmental Technology ||$652|
| Affiliate Site Maintenance ||$322|
| Lab Fee ||$106|
| Student Activity ||$193|
Books: ~$2,500 for the entire program
Electronic Case Tracking: ~$200 (covers 2 years - fees subject to change by vendor)
AANA Associate Membership: $200, one time fee
Anesthesia Ear Piece: ~$55, fittings scheduled after orientation
Health insurance coverage: Students are responsible to maintain health insurance through the medical center or other provider of your choice.
The student should have at least two standard length white lab coats. Although no other special uniform is required, the student is required to abide by a professional code for dress and appearance. Operating room attire is supplied by the hospital.
*In addition to the above expenses, the student should also consider housing, meals, transportation and loss of income during the educational period.
The nurse anesthesia program remains an excellent value, providing a top-ranked education with costs in line with other private institutions. A nurse anesthesia education, in general, represents an outstanding value when .
- Options include loans, scholarships, veterans benefits, government traineeship grants, student loans through the AANA.
- Students needing to obtain financial assistance must complete a (FAFSA) form.
- The Financial Aid Office can help students explore financing options.
- We are approved by the Veteran's Administration as a qualified educational program, for those who qualify for VA benefits.
(All expenses quoted on this page are subject to change without notice.)