*Application for Class of 2020 (entry Fall 2018) is now open*
Complete the application
Read the following instructions, then click the link titled, Apply Here at the bottom.
- Please complete application accurately, in its entirety. All information provided must be true. Evidence of false, deceptive or misleading information at any time will result in dismissal or rejection from the nurse anesthesia program without refund of tuition or fees.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure all documents have been received.
Documents to upload with your application (* Required)
- Other professional certifications
- *RN License (printed from State Board of Nursing website)
- *Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
Original documents to be received by us separately
- Scores must be from within the last 5 years
- (GRE) Graduate Record Examination, School Code 0924
- Repeat Applicants - Re-testing is optional if your results on file with us are less than 5 years since the date of testing
- Applicants who have already earned a graduate degree are not required to submit GRE scores
Recommendation Forms (Two required)
- Please provide names/emails at the end of the application for:
- Immediate Supervisor
- Professional Colleague - one with whom you have worked professionally who can attest to your abilities in the critical care setting
Important: Upon submitting your application, two emails will automatically be sent (one to each recommender) with instructions and a link to complete the recommendation form. Please advise your recommenders to expect an email from Applicantstack, and to check their junk mail folder if they do not receive it within one day of your application submission. Be aware some hospital systems/institutions may block emails. *It is the applicants responsibility to make sure their recommenders have received the link and completed the recommendation form.*
Submit Application Fee
- $100 non-refundable application fee is required
- Please make checks and/or money orders payable to CepEsperu Baptist Health or click on the following link if you wish to pay the application fee by credit card: Online Payments
On the next page, do not click on “my account”. Instead, click
on “start application.” If you log in with your previous credentials, this
should open the new application with much of your previous information
Here are some tips for completing your application well.