2019 WFBH Summer VolunTeen Program Campus and Lexington Medical Center
Please read all information and application materials carefully.
The Summer VolunTeen Program is designated for students, ages 14-18 (applicant must be 14 years old by June 1, 2019). The Program runs from June 17 - August 2. All VolunTeens must commit to volunteering two full days a week that are assigned and will remain the same for the six-week session.
VolunTeens are required to dedicate 100 volunteer hours during the summer to fulfill the requirements of the Program, and to be eligible to return throughout the school year and/or return the following summer (if applicable).
Two things must happen for a complete submission:
- - select "Summer VolunTeen Program – or Lexington" as volunteer type
- Download the application packet for the location where you wish to volunteer:
Application Packet - Campus
Application Packet - Lexington Medical Center
NOTE: It is important that you select the packet for the correct location to ensure you are registering with the correct WFBH site.
After submitting an application and completing the VolunTeen Application Packet mail or drop off the completed packet to Volunteer Services. Online applications and packets must be received in Volunteer Services no later than 5pm on March 8, 2019.
Forms in Application Packet include:
- Checklist for VolunTeen Registration (Do not return with the Application packet)
- Questionnaire Answers (Typed)
- Signed Agreement and Parental Consent
- 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be in a signed, sealed envelope)
Applicants who fail to submit an online application, turn in incomplete registration packets, or who turn in registration packets after 5pm on March 8 will not be considered for the Program.
Thank you for your interest in our 2019 WFBH Summer VolunTeen Program!