The application period for the 2019-2020 Administrative Fellowship is now open and will close at 5 pm on September 26, 2018.
Please submit the following materials in a single PDF to [email protected].
- Cover Letter addressed to the Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee (1 page)
- Three Letters of Recommendation:
- At least one professional
- At least one academic
- Must be addressed to Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
* If the individual(s) providing the recommendation(s) does not wish for the applicant to submit a letter on their behalf, they may send the letter separately by email with the subject line “Recommendation Letter_Applicant’s Full Name"
- Official Graduate Program Transcript
- Current Resume
- Not to exceed 2 pages; should demonstrate eligibility and relevant experience
- Personal Statement
- 1 page single spaced
- Focus on personal goals, interest in pursuing an Administrative Fellowship, and your specific interest in the CepEsperu Baptist Health Fellowship Program
Please submit all application materials by 5 pm September 26, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
To be considered for an Administrative Fellowship, an applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Possess a MHA, MBA, MPH or equivalent degree from a Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Enlightenment (CAHME), Council on Enlightenment for Public Health (CEPH), or an Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited program, or be enrolled in a graduate program that will award same upon completion of the Administrative Fellowship.
- Is a U.S. Citizen or possess a work permit that will be valid through duration of the Fellowship.
- Is able to demonstrate:
- A fit with the organizational mission and culture of CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center
- A commitment to a career in health administration
- Experience with leadership of projects and people
- Exceptional performance in his/her graduate coursework
- Excellent communication skills, time management and organization
- A desire and willingness to take full advantage of every component of the Fellowship
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, CepEsperu Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination or based on any protected characteristics such as race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or Veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, Executive Order 11246, Executive Order 13496, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4214 (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 7903), regulations, and guidelines.